Friday, August 8, 2014

Feature Follow Friday (August 8)

 
 
Yay! It is time for my Feature Follow Friday post!

I'm blogging since april but you all know, how hard it is at the beginning to get in touch with other bloggers!
So, I would be glad if you want to follow me and of course I will follow you back.

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee’s View and Alison Can Read.

If you'd like to join, please click on the names of the hosts to go there blogs for a full set of rules.
Question of the Week:
Social Share! What is your favorite social network and leave us a link so we can join you!

Usually, I am not a sozial media fan at all...but since I started blogging, I really appreciate Facebook.
It's a huge community which can help you to spread the word (as long as your page has enough fans).
Last time I checked, I had 4 Facebook-fans! And I am afraid, one of them is me lol.
So, if you want to change that: Faaaaacccceeeebooookkkkkeeee meeee :)

 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by, feel free to say hello and I'll visit your blog and follow back :)

2 comments :

  1. Definitely one of the most popular ones! I just do twitter for the most part!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do twitter too, but sometimes I think, Facebook might work better with younger people.

      Delete