Friday, August 1, 2014

Feature Follow Friday (August 1)

 
 
Yay! It is time for my Feature Follow Friday post!

I'm blogging since april but you all know, how hard it is at the beginning to get in touch with other bloggers!
So, I would be glad if you want to follow me and of course I will follow you back.

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee’s View and Alison Can Read.

If you'd like to join, please click on the names of the hosts to go there blogs for a full set of rules.
Question of the Week:
What is the biggest city you live near (or interesting landmark)? Show us a postcard picture.

I live close to Frankfurt/Germany. Standing in front of our stables, you can see the Skyline.
( I am the one sitting on the ground lol. But it is my horse :) )









 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by, feel free to say hello and I'll visit your blog and follow back :)

10 comments :

  1. Aww! Such a pretty horse! And what a picturesque setting!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful picture!

    New follower via GFC :)

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey’s

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, your horse is gorgeous! I had horses growing up, but haven't ridden in years. I'm having huge withdrawals, but can't seem to find many places around here to go riding! And I love the skyline picture (: I hope to visit Germany someday soon!

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort - new follower via bloglovin
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh another horse-lover, great!
      Let me know, when you'll make it to Germany :)

      Delete
  4. This picture is lovely and you have a horse! Wow!! Germany is a place I definitely will visit in the future! I'm a new follower :)

    Here's My F&F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Let me know when you're here :D

      Delete
  5. I love Frankfurt. I have been there many times.
    I'm a new follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cool! Next time you're here, drop me a message ;)

      Delete