Friday, July 4, 2014

Feature Follow Friday (July 4)

 
 
Yay! It is time for my Feature Follow Friday post!

I'm blogging since april but you all know, how hard it is at the beginning to get in touch with other bloggers!
So, I would be glad if you want to follow me and of course I will follow you back.

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee’s View and Alison Can Read.

If you'd like to join, please click on the names of the hosts to go there blogs for a full set of rules.
Question of the Week:
What are some of your favorite picture books - either current ones or ones from your childhood?

 
 
I barely remember any of my children's books to be honest. But I do remember reading two in kindergarden. The Very Hungry Caterpillar and The Rainbow Fish.

Thank you so much for stopping by, feel free to say hello and I'll visit your blog and follow back :)

 
 

2 comments :

  1. Yay Rainbow Fish! That was one of my picks too! Loved it! I think it was because of all the pretty scales!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete