Thursday, July 10, 2014

(Chit-Chat) Come Fly With Me - Book Bangin' Angels

I just stumbled upon this post on Kelly's blog. And of course I am participating, because I'm a real nerd when it comes to book boyfriends!


Can you guess who I'll pick? Well, let me give you a hint:
He is hot. And I mean REALLY hot! But he can be an asshole and intimidating. And yes, he is still funny and caring. But his plans with Nora were pretty sinister to be honest. So yeah, he is a bad boy.

Noras mum thinks about him:
 “Patch wasn't the kind of guy mothers smiled on. He was the kind of guy they changed the house locks for.” 

Thats probably a good idea, but maybe Noras best friend is right:
“It isn't about love," Vee said. "It's about fun.” 

And then I think, a girl should listen to her gut:
“He was the worst kind of wrong. He was so wrong it felt right, and that made me feel completely out of control.” 

But what does he say about all the fuss?
“Keep in mind that people change, but the past doesn't.” 

Still no clue who I'm talking about? Patch of course! (Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick) He will be my book boyfriend number one now and forever!

So, who is yours?

No comments :

Post a Comment